Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Braid New World


June already. Looks like US.2 really fell off the wagon in May. Well back on the horse!
Since I have not downloaded my photos to my computer lately I'm submitting a post on a trend I have been seeing and participating in for a few months now. Braids are big and I'm into it! I don't do them every day but I love the texture, pattern and interest they create in hair. People are getting really creative and I'm seeing braided hair styles I've never seen before - up do's and down. Some are very complex and I've only attempted 2 very simple style: asymmetric french braid and a small side braid that winds up into a bun. Check these one out I found online .... I think I ned a personal hair stylus to attempt some of these.
-L




Partial French Braid Cascading















 Side French Braid Low Updo
Braid Pony
Messy French Braid Updo




















Hat Braid

No comments:

Post a Comment